Nowadays, earning online became an easier task than ever before. There are plenty of money-making ideas available on the internet. And, Fiverr is one of them which allows you to work on your passion.
There are various categories available on this(Fiverr) platform. Starting freelancing as a part time can be better choice instead of taking it as a full time career. On Fiverr, you list your services and they can be ordered immediately.
To make money on Fiverr, simply you’ll need some skills. Your skill or passion can be anything but if you are confused about what are the best Fiverr gig ideas?
Then, In this article, we are going to show 20+ best Fiverr gig ideas for you.
- Viral Promoter: It can be proved to be the best way to make money on Fiverr if you have a ton of followers on social media or have a blog or YouTube channel with tons of viewers.
The only thing you have to do is promote other content or products.
- WordPress Website Transfer: Moving a WordPress website to a new web hosting may be a daunting task for you, but it doesn’t need to be. It’s super simple to transfer a WordPress site to a different web hosting.
You can do this task in 7 simple steps.
- Backup your website files
- Export the WordPress database
- Create the WordPress Database On your new host server
- Edit the Wp-config.php file
- Import your WordPress Database
- Upload the WordPress files to your new host
- Defining new Domain and Search/Replace old Domain
- WordPress Malware Removal: Another easy gig if you have much experience with WordPress. You can divide this work into two parts- one is finding malware and another is removing them.
- Website Landing Page Design: Landing pages are the most powerful conversion tool. You can create a landing page for every referral source. There are many templates available on the internet to create a custom landing page design. However, you’ll need some coding skills.
You can create landing pages for your clients and charge them according to your experience and quality.
- Business Cards: It can be defined as a small card identifying a person in connection with his or her business, given to a client, potential customer, etc.
If you are an expert in photoshop then start selling business cards on Fiverr. There are plenty of business card templates available via Graphic River that you can use.
- Photo/graphic Edits: Again, if you have design skills and access to photoshop or other similar tools then you can simply make edits to save images in different formats, deleting background, etc, and easily charge 5$ or more in Fiverr.
- Custom logo design: It is one the most popular, trending, and highest in-demand services on Fiverr. The demand for a high-quality logo is high since every day there is business or website is emerging.
You can learn logo designing very easily in a short period of time. Also, there is no requirement for any special software or paid software. There are plenty of free royalty logo templates are available on the internet. You can simply search on google and find the best templates.
- Favicon Creation: It’s a very simple gig where create favicons for the client’s site on Fiverr. To know in detail, you can simply check out this article based on favicon.
- T-shirt Mock-ups: Making a T-shirt mockup is the next step after giving the finishing touches to your clothing line’s designs. It allows you to create a professional design that can be impactful on your audience while showing your product in context.
Custom t-shirts can be a great business for you. Many customers want their logo or design on t-shirts. You can easily create t-shirt mock-ups using a template available from marketplaces like Envato and graphic river.
- Banner Ad Creation: Banner ads are also known as display ads or image ads that are widely popular online. Create static or HTML5 animated banner ads. It can be used on many platforms like Facebook ads, google ads, etc.
You create banner ads with help of tools like banner snacks. You need to take into consideration the size and position of the advertisement, the context of the ad, the call to action, the file size, and other components.
- Create Infographics: You have to be very creative and good at designing if you want to make a good infographic. Creating infographics is still a very popular and in-demand service on the internet.
You can do this task very easily with help of photoshop or illustrator. It can be the best gig on Fiverr to make money easily.
- Avatar Creation: Same as infographics, it’s a very popular and in-demand service. In this gig, you’ll need to have a certain level of skills and a tool for creation like photoshop or illustrator.
Of course, you have to work a little more than other gigs but remember you’ll get paid more also. You can use tools/sites like character creator, avatar maker, vector characters, etc. to make a perfect avatar.
- Press Release Writing & Submissions: Press release submission refers to writing about new events, products, or services of the company and submitting it to PR sites. If you have good experience in writing as a journalist then it can be a perfect gig for you.
- Transcribing Audio & Video: If you are good at typing then it can be the best gig for you. Generally, a 30-second video can be sold at 5$ and the price will increase as the duration of the video will increase.
- Guest Post Writing: It is still a very popular and in-demand service on the internet. Every site on the internet needs a well written and relevant articles. You can simply offer a gig that will write guest posts based on keywords/titles and/or topics for the clients on Fiverr.
You can charge up to 3 rupees per word.
- Proofreading / Editing Articles: In this gig, you have to proofread and edit your client’s article. There some free tools available on the internet that help you in this task like Grammarly, Hemingway app, etc. You can also take the premium subscription of Grammarly if have enough budget and access some extra and useful features.
Remember you need to have patience in this gig because it can be time-consuming and tedious work!
- Translation Services: If you are bilingual then this can be a perfect gig for you. You can up to 5$ for 100 words. To save time you can also some online translator like Google translate and then correct the errors manually.
- Backlink Analysis: If you are an SEO expert and access to the tools like Ahref and SEMrush then you can offer a gig that will analyze backlinks of the client’s website provides a report.
- Keyword Research: Again, if you are an SEO expert and access to the keyword research tools like Ahref then you can offer this gig also on Fiverr to the clients.
Simply, you have to create an excel report showing keyword competition, traffic, etc. for your clients.
- Bring Traffic to a Website: There is a high demand for website traffic for several reasons. So, it can be the best gig for you if you are an expert in SEO. You can easily generate a huge amount of traffic for your client’s website and charge them according to your expertise and quality work.
- Improve Website Speed: It is a very popular and high in-demand service because it became one of the signals that Google uses to rank a website in search engines.
So, you can offer a gig on Fiverr that will find all the issues on the site and fix them.
You can use gtmetrix to do this task.
- Domain Research: Every company or website has a unique name on the internet. You can create a Fiverr gig where you will do domain research for your client’s businesses and create a report of domain names that are available for their brand/niche.
- Create a Facebook Page for a business: You would be surprised to know that there are many businesses that haven’t got a clue on how to create a FaceBook page!
This is a quick and easy way to earn on Fiverr.
- Instagram Promotion: It can be a great way to make money if you have a huge following on your Instagram. Simply, you can offer a gig on Fiverr in which you will promote your client’s products, service, or website. You can charge according to your fan following.
- Twitter Promotion: Same as Instagram or other social media you can make money too easily by promoting the client’s products and services.
Thanks for reading. You can comment below if any doubt comes.
Sharing is Caring.